- Founder’s Day
- Opening Convocation
- Chancellor's Walkway
- Back to School and Freshmen First Day
- Commencement Processional
- President’s Award Ceremony
- Family Fund Campaign
- Senior Class Gift Presentation to President directly preceding graduates’ transition
- Senior Class Transition/Alumni Installation Ceremony
- BSc, B.Tech & HND Commencement Mass and Candle Light Processionall
- Robing of the President and the Chancellor by BOT, VIP donors and honorees
- Inauguration of the President
The pinning ceremony symbolizing graduates’ transition to alumni status: Taking to the world your CUIB education and traditions, and remembering by the Eagle pin who you are and what you bring to the world. You will also remember the ceremony of transition that moved you out away from mother’s care (alma mater). And, you will carry the teachings and the culture, the traditions to be successful in the world and to bring some of that success back to alma mater at such great events as your Homecoming during Commencement.
The pinning symbolizes your commitment to AlmaMater - that you as an alumni you will work to establish CUIB in the world as a premier university, that come back to honor your beginnings, to pass on the legacy and to thank God for the opportunities that a CUIB education provided.